Sign in to follow this  
moyzie

I was googling car auctions and look what I found!!!

Hi All, 

I'll post this one here because I think it will get a nicer response than some posts in WoT forums of late hehe!! 

I was googling auctions for cars but I just typed in auction and clicked go and I am guessing because of my search cache of world of tanks info I have been searching for lately. (tutorials and learning angling and side scraping stuff) it came up with this site about 3rd in the list 

player auctions  I thought selling your accounts is a no no!!

it looks like there is also a power levelling option for sale too there you pay someone $$$ and they play your account day and night on shifts and you get the benefit of what ever it is you asked for.

example stats of account handed back player played 

powerleveller handed back.png 

I used to see this in World of warcraft alot back in the days when I used to play ( 2004 I started playing, and had a WOW widow lol)  that you could easily tell them because if you clicked follow you could just follow them and watch what they did and consequently report them. they wouldn't do instances or platoon/team up with anybody in the guild nor talk, also the stats would drop drastically when handed back to the owner. Whether they are doing it for clan rep or for the XP and creditsI think it is not a good thing for the game.  

Also usually most of these kinds of services use cheats like auto aimbots and map hacks that allows them to shoot and do damage every shot, they know when to roll back because someone is looking at them with the enemy player not even spotted.  All these things were one way or another in World of Warcraft also and were eventually weeded out with Blizzard security team doing a fantastic job.

I don't know what the protocols that Wargaming has but I hope they are working on a way of fixing the cheats in game. As it isn't fair for the regular Jo Blows that play for fun and enjoy playing the game but just get slammed in one game and smash it in another there is rarely a close game lately. 

seriously I am just about ready to give up this game I have just had 9  games played tonight and won 2? people are shooting me even before I get out of the end of a wall ????? the spotting mechanic improvement is not working at all ????

Hello,

Wargaming are starting to crackdown on illegal mods. On this article you can see it's become effective on the Russian server, but it's unknown currently how they're detecting the illegal mods. Since it's on the RU server, I believe they are in the testing phase before fully releasing to the other servers.

As for selling accounts, unfortunately not much can be down outside WG's games and services. People can pretend they're selling an account of someone else's. If someone tries to sell an account in-game or on the forums for WG, they get a permanent ban, whether it's a joke or not.

I remember that back a fair while ago on world of warcraft they started to investigate cheats and ways to find them and lots of posts were put up in the forums about the cheaters but blizzard rarely replied to them. Then one post they did reply and said they can't say how they do it and can't say what they look for because if it was told then the cheaters would have the advantage. they are always one step behind but when found they always correct the cheat and ban the player. and now I have read that even when the players have come back under new emails and id they are still perma banned. Some how they are tracking ip and banning that it is believed. 

2 hours ago, moyzie said:

can I post that article in the WG forum on the topic of mine about the boxers? 

Is it up already? Haven't been on the WoT PC forums a lot.